Item # 763163
No longer available
Available in California only.
For difficult-to-penetrate soils and a variety of farming applications. APSA-80® Concentrate:
- is noncorrosive and biodegradable.
- aids irrigation by increasing the rate at which water soaks into soil.
- promotes more efficient water usage and reduces runoff.
Truck shipped with a $50 shipping surcharge added.
Lift Gate Service: Items shipped by truck may require you to receive the merchandise at the rear of the truck, at which point the carrier’s delivery obligation is complete. If a lift gate is required for the merchandise to be removed from the back of the truck, the extra cost for this service is your responsibility.
DescriptionAPSA-80® Concentrate has been used for years by growers who recognize its unique qualities and versatility. It helps water penetrate the surface of soil faster, reducing water losses due to evaporation and runoff. Available in California only.
Technical InformationPrint MSDS Information PDF separately.
More InformationUse Instructions:
- Mix with water. Apply at 15 oz./acre or 30 oz./acre.
- Do not apply during the V8-VT stages of corn crop development. Studies have shown that the use of any non-ionic surfactant during these stages can increase the risk of Arrested Ear Development, which can affect yields.