APSA-80® Soil Concentrate – California
Item # 763162
No longer available
For better weed control, for hard-to-penetrate soils, for many farming applications
Available in California only.
For difficult-to-penetrate soils and a variety of farming applications. APSA-80® Concentrate:
- is noncorrosive and biodegradable.
- aids irrigation by increasing the rate at which water soaks into soil.
- promotes more efficient water usage and reduces runoff.
DescriptionAPSA-80® Concentrate has been used for years by growers who recognize its unique qualities and versatility. It helps water penetrate the surface of soil faster, reducing water losses due to evaporation and runoff. Available in California only.
Technical InformationPrint MSDS Information PDF separately.
More InformationUse Instructions:
- Mix with water. Apply at 15 oz./acre or 30 oz./acre.
- Do not apply during the V8-VT stages of corn crop development. Studies have shown that the use of any non-ionic surfactant during these stages can increase the risk of Arrested Ear Development, which can affect yields.