Item # 603563
- It can be used on growing and harvested crops.
- It helps alleviate costly downtime.
- It’s noncorrosive and biodegradable.
It also increases water penetration by getting more water into the soil. APSA-80® concentrate aids irrigation by increasing the rate at which water soaks into soil, and it promotes more efficient water usage. Also, it aids irrigation by reducing runoff, so it saves water.
Truck shipped with a $50 shipping surcharge added.
Lift Gate Service: Items shipped by truck may require you to receive the merchandise at the rear of the truck, at which point the carrier’s delivery obligation is complete. If a lift gate is required for the merchandise to be removed from the back of the truck, the extra cost for this service is your responsibility.p>
DescriptionAPSA-80® Concentrate has been used for years by growers who recognize its unique qualities and versatility. APSA-80® concentrate can help maximize weed control by providing more uniform spray deposit on plants. It improves coverage of herbicides, insecticides, and fungicide sprays. As an activator, its thorough wetting action helps improve performance of post-emergent herbicides, insecticides, and fungicides.
Technical InformationPrint MSDS Information PDF separately.
More InformationUse Instructions:
- Mix with water. Apply at 15 oz./acre or 30 oz./acre.
- Do not apply during the V8-VT stages of corn crop development. Studies have shown that the use of any non-ionic surfactant during these stages can increase the risk of Arrested Ear Development, which can affect yields.