Item # 291402
Atmosphere Sky™ Air Treatment System is now Amazon Alexa-enabled, allowing the unit to be set and activated with the sound of your voice. Free Echo Dot, a $50 value, allows you to enjoy this new feature immediately.
DescriptionThe Atmosphere Sky™ Air Treatment System is the best-performing HEPA air purifier among top competitors for removing allergens and other contaminants.* Plus, it’s the only air purifier among top competitors to reduce odors like cooking, pet, formaldehyde, mildew and chemicals like ozone.** Unit has wheels for easy mobility.
*Based on internet claims as of February 2018 and based on 99.99% removal of airborne allergens and contaminants down to 0.007 microns that pass through the system.
**Based on internet claims as of February 2018.
The Atmosphere Sky™ Air Treatment System was engineered for better air.
- HEPA filter removes 99.99% of airborne particles as small as 0.007 microns from air passing through it – that is 7,000 times smaller than a human hair, including over 300 contaminants (such as viruses, allergens, bacteria, mold and mildew).
- Reduces odors from smoke, cooking, pets, formaldehyde and more.
- Provides 300 cubic feet of clean air every minute in rooms up to 465 square feet.
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty – and up to five years of additional limited warranty protection when filters are replaced on time.*
- Manage room air quality and control the unit wirelessly with the Atmosphere™ Connect mobile app:
- Atmosphere™ Connect, the companion app to Atmosphere Sky™, allows you to connect your unit to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, use as a remote, and check your filter status and indoor air quality. To download the app, go to Apple®† App Store®† or Google®†† Play.
- Use your phone like a remote control to turn the unit on/off and change fan speed and mode.
- See indoor room air quality.
- Monitor filter life.
*Restrictions apply. For complete details, visit Amway.com/Atmosphere
†Apple® and App Store® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
††Google® is a registered trademark of Google LLC.