Item # 121658
Reduce blemishes and redness while soothing the skin
This fragrance-free and non-irritating gel with salicylic acid, witch hazel and green tea penetrates skin to gently purify and clarify blemishes while soothing the skin and calming redness. A special, oil-controlling blend of ingredients helps to reduce shine and impurities. It keeps skin looking clear by helping to protect against future blemishes.
- 1.0% salicylic acid helps normalize skin cellular turnover and prevent dead skin cells from clogging pores.
- Features a special blend of witch hazel, willow bark, cucumber, chamomile and lemon to fight surface impurities, help soothe imperfections and protect skin from future blemishes.
- Includes aloe and white willow bark to calm and soothe skin while zinc PCA helps control oil.
- Includes the antioxidant acerola cherry extract, grown on our own certified organic farms.
- Includes green tea, zinc PCA and meadowsweet to counteract impurities.
DescriptionThe essentials by Artistry™ botanical skincare line is designed specifically for young consumers and their skin concerns – oil and acne control and light hydration. Easy, fast, effective botanical skincare.
- Penetrates pores to clear most acne blemishes
- 91% of consumers felt Anti-Acne Gel Treatment reduced redness
- 74% of consumers felt Anti-Acne Gel Treatment worked quickly to reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Helps clear up most acne blemishes and allows skin to heal
- Reduces the severity of blemishes or pimples
- Reduces the number of blackheads and whiteheads
- Doesn’t over-dry skin
- pH = 3.80
- Dermatologist-tested and allergy-tested on sensitive skin
Active Ingredients1.0% salicylic acid
IngredientsWATER, ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, PEG-8, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSILICONE-11, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, ZINC PCA, BISABOLOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM CITRATE, LAURETH-7, ALLANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, SORBITOL, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) BARK/TWIG EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 60, AMMONIUM POLYLACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, MALPIGHIA EMARGINATA (ACEROLA) FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 80, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, SPIRAEA ULMARIA EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN
Frequently Asked Questions
How should the products be stored?
The products should be stored in cool, dry places to avoid accelerated aging.
How long do each of the essentials by Artistry™ skincare products last during use?
The expected usage rate for essentials by Artistry™ products is approximately 6-8 weeks.
Are there any animal-derived ingredients?
No. There are no animal-derived ingredients in these formulas.
Can I use the products when I’m pregnant?
Safety studies of cosmetics are not conducted on pregnant women. Please consult your doctor prior to use.
What other Artistry™ products could I add to my skincare routine?
- Artistry Exact Fit™ BB Cream – SPF 35 or Artistry Exact Fit™ Longwearing Foundation – SPF 15
- Artistry Hydra-V™ Refreshing Eye Gel Cream
- Artistry Exact Fit™ Powder for touch-ups
- Artistry Signature Color™ Light Up Lip Gloss
Are essentials by Artistry™ products for a specific skin type?
essentials by Artistry™ products are designed to be compatible with all skin types; however, they were designed specifically for younger, more oily skin.
What should I do if I experience any skin sensation after applying the products?
Stop using the products immediately. The products have been thoroughly tested on individuals of all skin types, ranging from normal to sensitive. There was no evidence of allergic response or extreme skin irritation. However, we recognize that no testing program can guarantee that all individuals who use these products will not react.
Are essentials by Artistry™ products gluten-free?
Gluten was not deliberately added to the products.
Are any of the products paraben-free?
The Makeup Removing Wipes are paraben-free. All formulations are synthetic colorant-free and free of phthalates. The Gel Cleanser, Anti-Acne Pore Refresher, Anti-Acne Gel Treatment and Light Lotion do contain minimal concentrations of parabens as preservatives. These parabens are safe to use and are approved in all markets by the regulatory governing bodies. The cleanser is free of sulfate surfactants.
Are essentials by Artistry™ products organic?
No. The acerola cherry in the Gel Cleanser formula, the Light Lotion formula, Anti-Acne Pore Refresher and the Anti-Acne Gel Treatment was grown on certified organic farms, but due to processing for use in cosmetic products, they cannot be classified as organic.
Yes, for the most part. All formulas are non-comedogenic, which means they do not clog pores. While the fragrance does contain oil, we can still claim that the formulas are oil-free.
More InformationUse Instructions:
After cleansing with essentials by Artistry™ Gel Cleanser and applying Anti-Acne Pore Refresher, apply Anti-Acne Gel Treatment to affected region, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Use up to twice daily. Follow with Light Lotion.