Item # 121657
Cleans and refreshes the skin while reducing the appearance of pores and blemishes.
This oil-free refresher featuring lemon, salicylic acid and aloe cleans deep down within the pores to refresh skin and reduce oil, the appearance of pores, and blemishes. It helps clarify, purify and unclog skin to help skin look clearer with continued use.
- 0.5% salicylic acid helps normalize skin cellular turnover and prevent dead skin cells from clogging pores.
- Features lemon to help balance skin's pH and provide antioxidant protection.
- Includes a special botanical blend of lemon, ginger, witch hazel, willow bark, cucumber and chamomile to help clarify and purify dull, clogged pores. Botanical blend also counteracts surface impurities and soothes imperfections.
- Includes a special blend of aloe and white willow bark to help calm and soothe skin.
- Includes zinc PCA to help control oil.
- Includes the antioxidant acerola cherry extract, grown on our own certified organic farms.
DescriptionThe essentials by Artistry™ botanical skincare line is designed specifically for young consumers and their skin concerns – oil and acne control and light hydration. Easy, fast, effective botanical skincare.
- Reduces and controls excess oil
- Penetrates pores to clear acne blemishes, whiteheads and blackheads
- Minimizes and reduces the appearance of pores
- Reduces severity of blemishes and allows skin to heal
- Helps slough off dead skin cells, exfoliates
- Helps mattify skin while reducing shine
- Dermatologist-tested and allergy-tested on sensitive skin
- Free of colorants and synthetic dyes.
- 0.5% salicylic acid
- pH = 4.00
Active Ingredients0.5% salicylic acid
IngredientsWATER, ALCOHOL DENAT., GLYCERIN, METHYL GLUCETH-20, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ISOCETETH-20, ZINC PCA, SODIUM CITRATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ARGININE, ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALLANTOIN, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, PANTHENOL, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) BARK/TWIG EXTRACT, BENZOIC ACID, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, MALPIGHIA EMARGINATA (ACEROLA) FRUIT EXTRACT, BISABOLOL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, SPIRAEA ULMARIA EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, SORBITOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ASCORBIC ACID, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID
Frequently Asked Questions
How should the products be stored?
The products should be stored in cool, dry places to avoid accelerated aging.
How long do each of the essentials by Artistry™ skincare products last during use?
The expected usage rate for essentials by Artistry™ products is approximately 6-8 weeks.
Are there any animal-derived ingredients?
No. There are no animal-derived ingredients in these formulas.
Can I use the products when I’m pregnant?
Safety studies of cosmetics are not conducted on pregnant women. Please consult your doctor prior to use.
What other Artistry™ products could I add to my skincare routine?
- Artistry Exact Fit™ BB Cream – SPF 35 or Artistry Exact Fit™ Longwearing Foundation –
- Artistry Hydra-V™ Refreshing Eye Gel Cream
- Artistry Exact Fit™ Powder for touch-ups
- Artistry Signature Color™ Light Up Lip Gloss
Are essentials by Artistry™ products for a specific skin type?
essentials by Artistry™ products are designed to be compatible with all skin types; however, they were designed specifically for younger, more oily skin.
What should I do if I experience any skin sensation after applying the products?
Stop using these products immediately. The products have been thoroughly tested on individuals of all skin types, ranging from normal to sensitive. There was no evidence of allergic response or extreme skin irritation. However, we recognize that no testing program can guarantee that all individuals who use these products will not react.
Are essentials by Artistry™ products gluten-free?
Gluten was not deliberately added to the products.
Are any of the products paraben-free?
The Makeup Removing Wipes are paraben-free. All formulations are synthetic colorant-free and free of phthalates. The Gel Cleanser, Anti-Acne Pore Refresher, Anti-Acne Gel Treatment and Light Lotion do contain minimal concentrations of parabens as preservatives. These parabens are safe to use and are approved in all markets by the regulatory governing bodies. The cleanser is free of sulfate surfactants.
Are essentials by Artistry™ products organic?
No. The acerola cherry in the Gel Cleanser formula, the Light Lotion formula, Anti-Acne Pore Refresher and the Anti-Acne Gel Treatment was grown on certified organic farms, but due to processing for use in cosmetic products, they cannot be classified as organic.
Yes, for the most part. All formulas are non-comedogenic, which means they do not clog pores. While the fragrance does contain oil, we can still claim that the formulas are oil-free.
More InformationUse Instructions:
After cleansing with essentials by Artistry™ Gel Cleanser, morning and night, lightly soak a cotton pad and apply over the entire face, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Follow with Anti-Acne Gel Treatment, as needed, and Light Lotion.