Item # 120539
Quality of air is quality of life
The Atmosphere Sky™ Air Treatment System is the best-performing HEPA air purifier among top competitors for removing allergens and other contaminants.* Plus, it’s the only air purifier among top competitors to reduce odors like cooking, pet, formaldehyde, mildew and chemicals like ozone.** Unit now has wheels for easy mobility.
*Based on internet claims as of February 2018 and based on 99.99% removal of airborne allergens and contaminants down to 0.007 microns that pass through the system.
**Based on internet claims as of February 2018..
DescriptionThe Atmosphere Sky™ Air Treatment System sets a new standard for home air quality with Inteliflow, our unique internal air circulation system. Inteliflow combines our proven particle sensor with a three-stage filtration system and a unique motor housing, resulting in cleaner air.
- Particle sensor continuously monitors room air quality when the unit is on.
- Three-stage filtration includes a washable pre-filter (captures large, airborne fibers and hair), replaceable HEPA filter (removes small particles and smoke) and a replaceable carbon filter (reduces household odors and other contaminants).
- Motor assembly features redesigned fan blades for optimized air flow.
- Wheels allow easy movement from room to room.
The Atmosphere Sky™ Air Treatment System has a Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of no less than 300 at speed 5 and can clean the air passing through the unit in rooms up to 468 sq. ft. (43.5 square meters) in size. Low-speed sound pressure is whisper quiet at just 30 dBA while maintaining effective performance. The Atmosphere Sky™ Air Treatment System has received the following recognitions or certifications:
- The British Allergy Foundation Seal of Approval for its ability to reduce exposure to specific allergens.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR®* for energy efficiency. Its low-speed power consumption is lower than 5 watts while maintaining effective performance. High-speed power consumption is lower than 50 watts while maintaining effective performance, and Off Mode power consumption is lower than 2 watts.
- Clean Air Delivery Rate Certification from the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM).
*ENERGY STAR is a registered trademark owned by the U.S. government.
BenefitsThe Atmosphere Sky™ Air Treatment System was engineered for better air.
- HEPA filter removes 99.99% of airborne particles as small as 0.007 microns from air passing through it – that is 7,000 times smaller than a human hair, including over 300 contaminants (such as viruses, allergens, bacteria, mold and mildew).
- Reduces odors from smoke, cooking, pets, formaldehyde and more.
- Provides 300 cubic feet of clean air every minute in rooms up to 465 square feet.
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty – and up to five years of additional limited warranty protection when filters are replaced on time.*
Manage room air quality and control the unit wirelessly with the Atmosphere™ Connect mobile app:
- Atmosphere Connect, the companion app to Atmosphere Sky allows you to connect your unit to Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, use as a remote, check your filter status and indoor air quality. To download the app, go to Google Play or iTunes store.
- Use your phone like a remote control to turn the unit on/off and change fan speed and mode.
- See indoor room air quality.
- Monitor filter life.
*Restrictions apply. For complete details, visit Amway.com/Atmosphere
Only the Atmosphere Sky™ Air Treatment System offers Inteliflow technology, which includes a filter that captures 99.99% of airborne particles as small as 0.007 microns from air passing through it – this is better than HEPA. Atmosphere Sky™ is the best-performing HEPA air purifier among top competitors for removing allergens and other contaminants*, and it’s the only air purifier among top competitors to reduce odors like cooking, pet, formaldehyde, mildew and chemicals like ozone.
*Based on internet claims as of February 2018 and based on 99.99% removal of airborne allergens and contaminants down to 0.007 microns that pass through the filter.
**Based on internet claims as of February 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the new unit better than the old unit?
The new Atmosphere Sky™ unit has been redesigned inside and out. Along with the new beautiful design, function has also been improved. Removal and replacement of the front panel and filters have been improved. It still maintains 99.99% single-pass particle reduction from air passing through the HEPA filter, which is better than HEPA (99.97%), down to 0.007 microns. The HEPA filter will effectively remove or reduce more than 300 contaminants from air passing through the HEPA filter. The new motor and volute system have increased airflow by 20%, allowing the unit to cover 465 square feet.
Why were wheels added?
Wheels were added so the unit is now easier to move from room to room.
What does the new digital design and connected experience allow me to do?
With a smartphone, you can remotely control the device by turning it on or off, set the fan speed, monitor filter life and change mode.
Where is the remote control?
There is no remote control. Your smartphone is the remote. Also, one smartphone can control multiple units.
How do I know when it’s time to replace the filters?
Each filter has a corresponding filter light on the left side of the touch screen display. Whenever a filter light turns amber, it’s time to order a new filter. For the pre-filter, which doesn’t need to be replaced, it’s time to clean it by vacuuming off the contents. Also, the Atmosphere™ Connect mobile app tracks filter life as a percentage.
Will IBOs and customers be able to order the pre-filter?
The washable pre-filter is not available for ordering on Amway.com. If the pre-filter ever needs to be replaced due to damage, please call Amway Customer Service at 800-253-6500 to speak with an Atmosphere Sky™ product specialist.
How many watts are required?
The unit uses 2–50 watts.
On the Atmosphere™ Connect mobile app, what does the “Restore Factory Settings” function do?
This option can be found when the user selects a unit > Details > About. Restore Factory Settings returns the selected unit to a default state.
Can the Atmosphere Sky™ unit be used in lieu of a radon fan in a standard home to achieve the same level of radon mitigation?
No. The Atmosphere Sky™ unit serves a different function from a radon fan. It’s an air purifier and only cleans the air that passes through the unit.
Does the Atmosphere Sky™ unit come with a satisfaction guarantee?
We stand behind the quality of our products and guarantee your satisfaction. If for any reason you try our product and are not completely satisfied, you may return it within 120 days of purchase for an exchange or refund of the product price and applicable tax.* This satisfaction guarantee does not apply to IBO purchases for stock or inventory.
*Other exclusions and fees may apply. For complete details, visit Amway.com and search: Satisfaction Guarantee.