Item # 117656
Quickly and deeply cleanse skin, control oil, and reduce the look of pores
Artistry™ Deep Cleansing Mask is a creamy clay mask, featuring Amazonian White Clay and Kaolin Clay, that works deep within skin’s surface to draw out impurities such as dirt and oil. The mask uncovers a luminous, healthy glow as it deep cleans for less visible pores and clearer, smoother skin. Skin feels clean, refreshed, and soft.
When mask is applied, you may feel a cooling and refreshing sensation on skin. See FAQs section for more detailed information.
DescriptionArtistry™ Deep Cleansing Mask, as well as other Artistry™ Special Care Products, complement any Artistry™ skincare collection and can be used by all Artistry™ customers and others with skin concerns.
- Kaolin Clay draws out excess dirt, oil, and impurities from pores. Amazonian White Clay, rich in minerals, leaves a cooling and refreshing sensation on skin.
- Works deep within skin’s surface. Contains mineral salts of Zinc and Copper, known for supporting healthy-looking skin.
- Helps reduce oily shine and regulates surface oils.
- Noticeably reduces the appearance of pores.
- Glides on smoothly and evenly.
- Rinses away cleanly, with no residue.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Not recommended for sensitive skin.
- Spa fresh green and floral fragrance.
- Immediately reveals skin’s radiance, giving it an energized appearance.
- Helps remove excess oil.
- Pores appear smaller, less visible.
- Leaves skin feeling cool, clean, and refreshed.
- Uncovers a luminous, healthy glow in skin.
- Dermatologist and allergy tested.
- Oil and alcohol free.
IngredientsWATER, KAOLIN, MONTMORILLONITE, GLYCERETH-26, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), METHYLPARABEN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, CITRIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, COPPER PCA, ZINC PCA, MALTODEXTRIN, GLYCERIN, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, MENTHYL PCA, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, LAURYL PCA, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do some feel perceptible skin sensations when using the Deep Cleansing Mask?
With some types of products, such as a clay mask, there may be an increase in skin sensations that may or may not be tolerated by the user. A clay mask is meant to help pull impurities and sebum from the skin’s surface, and as it dries (through evaporation of water), the user may perceive a gradual warming or cooling sensation and also notice a tightening effect on the skin. Each user has a different level of toleration, some may perceive these sensations as uncomfortable; others may perceive a particular sensation more negatively. Our aim is always to balance the efficacy of our products with the consumer’s sensory experience during product use.
What changed from the previous Pore Cleansing Mask formula that could have added to these skin sensations?
The changes in formula include the following:
- An increase in the total level of clay in order to reduce the drying time of the clay mask during use.
- Contains new, exotic Amazonian White Clay that is rich in minerals and helps leave a cooling and refreshing sensation on the skin.
- Certain ingredients were added and others were removed to make the clay mask both globally acceptable and compliant for all Amway markets.
Are these sensations felt with Clay Mask products typical?
Clay mask products, in general, tend to have both a drying and tightening effect on the skin, which are likely felt by most users, but to varying degrees. These types of mask products tend to produce skin sensations that are noticed by users, as they are typically required to be left on the skin for a specified time before removal.
Who should use a Clay Mask?
Women, age 18+, who are interested in a mask that absorbs sebum and deep cleans for clearer, smoother skin. This product may be used with any of the current Artistry™ product lines.
What is Amazonian White Clay and how is this different than other clays?
The Amazonian White Clay is a form of Kaolin exclusive to the Amazonian Region of Brazil. It is a river clay, which means it contains the materials from the region that end up in the soil (unique vitamins and minerals from the exotic flora of the Amazon). These materials give Amazonian White Clay unique sensory (cooling and refreshing) properties.
More InformationUse Instructions
- Remove makeup with Artistry™ Eye & Lip Makeup Remover.
- Use dry fingertips to apply. Gently massage over face, avoiding eye area.
- Leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Follow with your favorite toner, serum concentrate, and moisturizer.