Item # 117654
A rich, luxurious experience that gently exfoliates and smooths skin
Artistry™ Polishing Exfoliant is a creamy, lathering polishing scrub that effectively removes flakiness and impurities deep within skin’s surface to immediately reveal skin’s radiance. Gentle enough to use daily and powerful enough to transform the look of your complexion. Skin is left soft, smooth, and polished.
DescriptionArtistry™ Polishing Exfoliant, as well as other Artistry™ Special Care Products, complement any Artistry™ skincare collection and can be used by all Artistry™ customers and others with skin concerns.
- Gentle, biodegradable Jojoba beads in a lathering cream base effectively remove impurities and flakiness to help resurface skin.
- Improves skin’s texture and tone. Skin appears brighter, more radiant and skin’s clarity is improved.
- Exfoliates without drying.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Immediately reveals skin’s radiance, giving it an energized appearance.
- Helps remove excess oil.
- Smooths skin’s surface, improving its texture and tone.
- Creamy formula that exfoliates without leaving skin feeling dry; gentle enough to use daily.
- Rinses easily with no residue.
- Dermatologist and allergy tested.
- Refreshing mandarin and tangerine fragrance.
IngredientsWATER, LAURYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LAURETH-11 CARBOXYLIC ACID, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, STEARIC ACID, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, GLYCOL STEARATE, METHYLPARABEN, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, PROPYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLPARABEN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) LEAF EXTRACT, HUMULUS LUPULUS (HOPS) EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the new biodegradeable beads made of in the Artistry™ Polishing Exfoliant?
Many countries have banned the use of plastic microbeads in rinse off cosmetic products for environmental reasons. To comply with these new regulations, we have formulated the new Artistry™ Polishing Exfoliant with biodegradable beads made of hydrogenated castor oil and hydrogenated jojoba oil.
What can you tell me about the new beads in the Artistry™ Polishing Exfoliant?
There are two different beads that are used, one is larger to exfoliate the larger, drier dead skin cells, and one is smaller, that is intended to give more of a polished, radiant look. Both beads are spherical in shape.
More InformationUse Instructions
- Remove makeup with Artistry™ Eye & Lip Makeup Remover.
- Squeeze an almond-sized amount into the palm of your hand. Add water and work into a lather.
- Gently massage over the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Follow with your favorite toner, serum concentrate, and moisturizer.